TAC-X Fly Rods
Our TAC-X series represents our highest end rods in their class, the TAC-X Fly Rods are no different. Every component of these fly rods exude premium and performance from the blanks to the guides, to the grips, you aren't going to find a better fly rod at any price! If you are looking for the best, you found it! Our TAC-X fly rods come with extra fast actions to really help punch through the wind and deliver an accurate fly presentation. They feature US made REC Cerecoil and snake guides with titanium nickel alloy frames that allow them to be flexed and return to their normal shape.
- 100% carbon fiber blanks designed with 40-ton high modulus carbon for peak performance, sensitivity, and reduced weight
- Carbon fiber grips and fighting butts for superior feel and durability
- Aluminum reel seat with double locking nut and carbon fiber sleeve
- REC Cerecoil stripper guides and REC snake guides made of flexible titanium nickel alloy
- 4 piece rods - perfect for traveling
- Includes a soft travel case and hard carbon fiber travel tube
- 6wt -
- 7wt - Light and responsive, perfect for targeting both Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass in freshwater, as well as finesse flats fishing for Bonefish, Snook, Redfish, and Trout
- 8wt - A great all-purpose inshore rod, easy to cast all day for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Bonefish, as well as your Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, and a variety of other species
- 9wt - A light and powerful option for targeting Permit, small Tarpon, or for going after those giant Redfish and Snook
- 10wt - Stepping up in power, but still smooth casting that is perfect for Permit, medium-sized Tarpon, Jack Crevalle, False Albacore, Mahi, and Roosterfish
- 12wt - For matching up against those heavy hitters, Tarpon, Sailfish, Cobia, Sharks, or anything else that may be up for the challenge.