BOLT Full Grip Rod
The BOLT rod model is the latest design in our tactical series rod line up. With the BOLT, we wanted to bring a new high powered tactical rod, embodying the long casting ability and durability of our current rods, but improving in a few key areas. Featuring an ultra light weight and sensitive 36 ton modulus graphite and carbon fiber blank with our custom flex-painted matte seafoam green, this rod will stand out amongst the crowd visually as well as performance. Marine grade stainless steel (SS316) tangle free guides sized and spaced properly provide extremely high performance enhancing casting ability, sensitivity, and durability in a gun smoke plated finish proving looks and performance can go hand in hand. The biggest change in the BOLT is our new custom designed tapered full grip and hidden thread reel seat. We wanted to embody the same element that makes the bolt action sniper unique, once the BOLT reel seat is locked the entire rod handle is merely one solid grip- a simple design that brings a new level of comfort when fishing and casting. No reel seat threads will rub against your hand, the grip is palm shaped for comfort with a flared front section for thumb control when the fighting gets tough or a quick powerful cast is needed for accuracy. The BOLT rod does it all. Feel the difference, feel the bite.
- 100% carbon fiber blanks, designed on 36 ton high modulus carbon for increased performance, sensitivity, and reduced weight
- SS316 marine grade tangle free guides for optimum casting distance and accuracy
- Standard BBR round hook keeper
- Integrated reel seat/front grip for superior comfort
- Newly upgraded to custom designed full cork rear grips
- Ideal for freshwater or inshore saltwater anglers looking for increased performance while using artificial lures or live bait