Sniper-F1 Fly Rod
Ready to take accuracy and distance to the next level in fly fishing!? Look no further! The Sniper-F1 fly rod has been carefully tested and designed to provide anglers with a high quality and high performance fly rod at an affordable price for anglers in all categories. Featuring high quality guides, alignment dot on ferrules, custom carbon fiber insert reel seat, and high grade two tone cork grips.
The Sniper-F1 fly rod comes with a hard and soft travel case, making storage and transport an ease!
- 4-piece intermediate modulus graphite blank w/ a fast action taper
- Full wells grip and fighting butt made from premium AAA grade cork
- Aluminum reel seat with double locking nuts and custom carbon insert
- High quality 316 stainless snake guides and stripper guides w/ Zirconium ceramic rings
- Convenient ferrule alignment markings
- Sniper-F1 Fly rods come with both a soft and hard travel case
- 7wt - Light and responsive, perfect for targeting both Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass in freshwater, as well as finesse flats fishing for Bonefish, Snook, Redfish, and Trout
- 8wt - A great all-purpose inshore rod, easy to cast all day for Snook, Redfish, Trout, Bonefish, as well as your Largemouth and Smallmouth Bass, and a variety of other species
- 9wt - A light and powerful option for targeting Permit, small Tarpon, or for going after those giant Redfish and Snook
- 10wt - Stepping up in power, but still smooth casting that is perfect for Permit, medium-sized Tarpon, Jack Crevalle, False Albacore, Mahi, and Roosterfish
- 12wt - For matching up against those heavy hitters, Tarpon, Sailfish, Cobia, Sharks, or anything else that may be up for the challenge.