A prized stop on our Odyssey expedition along the Yucatan Trail, Paila is named for the land of the super slam—where skilled anglers catch snook, tarpon, bonefish and permit—all in one day. A hidden gem of a place and a rarity in the world of fishing sunglasses, Paila looks the part of après fishing at the cantina, but is built tough and technical for big days reeling in records.
Designed around Bajío’s color-enhancing, high definition, polarized lenses featuring blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology—measurably reducing eye-fatigue and strain—this sturdy, bio-based nylon frame also helps diminish glare and protect eyes with an interior sunshield. All these elements come together for the super slam of shades to offer style, durability, protection, comfort and ultra-clear, fish-spotting vision.
- Coverage: High coverage
- Base Curve: Medium 6-base wrap
- Frame Material: Durable bio-based nylons
- Nose Pads: Proprietary non-slip rubber nose pads
- Temple Tips: Hidden rubber temple tips for a no-slip fit
- Hinge: 5 barrel hinge
- Lens: Polarized, color-enhancing, high def lenses with proprietary blue light-blocking LAPIS™ technology
- Lens Coatings: Scratch resistant and oleophobic coatings protect lenses and allow for easy cleaning of salt, sweat and sunscreen
- Lens Material: Glass or Polycarbonate